- Repository: https://github.com/hvdwolf/aosp-music
- Project Name: Aosp Music
- The Submitted Issue: here
- My GitHub Account: here
The users should be able to open songs from file manager using this app.
Two icons of this app are showing when I am trying to play a song from the file manager. One of these icons works fine but the other one isn't able to play my selected song.
How to reproduce
- Go to your phone's file manager.
- Choose a song and tap on it. Bunch of apps will be showing when you tap on it.
- Then try to open it using this app. (notice the two icons of this app on the list).
- Select the first icon of this app and be sure that your selected song is playing or not. Repeat the same process with the second icon and notice that one of this app's icons don't work.
- App version: 1.3
- Operating system: Android 6.0.1
I think, removing the invalid icon from these duplications might be the easiest way to solve it.