Sorry for the late fix, I (@stoodkev) am in vacation and often don't have WIFI but here we come with a new update bringing fixes to the issues you pointed out and a new feature on Busy.
Steemplus for Busy
In this new version, we updated one of Steemplus features so that you can use it with Busy.
Steem Sincerity for Steemplus
A couple of month ago we worked with @andybets to integrated Steem Sincerity to Steemplus. We only added this feature to Steemit. But from now on, Steem Sincerity is available on Busy.
If you missed our previous article about Steem Sincerity, I really invite you to read @andybets post about it.
Steem Sincerity - Spam Filtering API and App Extensions.
You can also read our first post about it here.
Basically, a machine learning algorithm estimates if accounts are humans, bots or spammers with a certain confidence level.
We decided to integrate this feature to busy. It will appears on :
1 - Feed page
2 - Interesting people's section
3 - Post header
4 - Comments
This feature was, as it was on Steemit, difficult to implement because we had to scrap a lot of classes to add those button on the pages.
Hope you will enjoy those new features for Busy!
We fixed some bugs coming from the last update. Please make sure you are using 22.214.171.124 for optimal experience.
We fixed the following:
- Login logo showing at the wrong position.
- Fix transfer feature on Steemit
- Fix delegation dropdown on Steemit
- User statistics
- Other features for Busy
- Some Android stuff. Starting in July.
Repository, Pull requests and Commits
Join us on Discord
List of features
The complete list of feature and their description can be found in the documentation.
Available on Steemit and Busy
- Voting slider for minnows (you do not need to vote at 100% anymore!)
- True value of your account on your wallet (calculated with current SBD and STEEM market prices)
- Delegation button in your wallet (with list of delegatees and undelegate button)
- One click switch between Steemit , Busy, Utopian and Steemd
Available on Steemit (and mspsteem)
- Feed+ : Filter your feed by tags, resteems (hide, show, blacklist, whitelist), reputation and sort it by upvotes/date/payout
- STEEM/USD and SBD/USD values in the user dropdown
- Option to add beneficiaries to your post (you can say that 10% of your post payout will go to one of your friends for example) - 5% fee goes to SteemPlus if you use this feature.
- Cool badges on user profiles show their rank: Plankton, Minnow, Dolphin, Orca and Whales
- Direct transfer to users
- Steem Sincerity
- All Steemit More Info features
- Steemit Board Awards
- Witness information
- Enhanced wallet
- Rewards Information
Big shoutout to @jerrybanfield and his budgets project that allow us the speed up the development of SteemPlus!