Yeaaa! I am finally back with an epic new recipe for you, and guys, you are going straight to food-heaven when you try this! Because that happened to me today! I cant describe how absolutely amazing those taste-combinations and flavor are! And surprise surprise, this is actually pretty simple to make by your self! It is not a heavy burger that drains all your energy, no, this one is light, cute, small and perfectly filling you with the rainbow nutrients your body ache for! Get the ingredients now, and make this! Promise me that;)
I had so much fun today creating this awesome new recipe, I have been waiting for my little boy to sleep for the night so that I finally can share this really exciting groundbreaking recipe with you!
Yesterday I worked on pictures for a brand that I cooperate with, and on some cookie dough pictures for my Instagram, and even if I also wanted to make those burgers that I have visioned in my mind since a few days, yesterday, I simply didn't manage to find the time for it. Therefore I started after breakfast with those burgers today, and I am very happy with the outcome.
I used baked sweet potatoes instead of bread, and to be honest, that is genius! The texture is soft, it tastes sweet and fits great with the different textures of the veggies and the awesome carrot burger! The burger is simple to mix together and has only healthy ingredients with a lot of carotene and protein!
To round up the different tastes, I made a nice dressing that is a little sour from lemon and a smoothness that is dreamy!
This recipe is:
- oil free
- gluten free
- 100 % plantbased
- heaven delicious
- made with love
- perfect for a party!
Ready to dig in? Here is my recipe! (Please let me know if you try out this one, I am always so happy when I get feedback on my recipes!)
Epic Veggie Burger (to die for!)
- 1 big sweet potato
- 1 red onion
- fresh herbs or lamb's lettuce/arugula
- fresh tomatoes
- pickled cucumbers
- 1 avocado
- 3/4 cup chickpeas (cook your own after soaking them overnight to avoid extra salt and preservatives)
- 1 pressed garlic
- sea salt and pepper to taste + ground caraway seeds
- fresh lemon jucie from 1 lemon + a little zest (only use organic lemon!)
- 1/2 cup aquafaba (chickpea water that is left when your chickpeas are cooked)
- Optional: a little white tahini
- 1 cup cooked chickpeas
- 1 pressed garlic
- curry, sea salt and pepper
- 7 carrots (big or medium)
- 1 pressed garlic
- 3/4 cup millet flakes
- 1/4 cup gluten-free flour (make your own mix with buckwheat flour. oat flour or any other flour you like)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- spices of choice: sea salt, pepper, curry, turmeric, ground caraway seed, chili
- 1 small bunch fresh herbs (parsley or mint)
- 1 small piece of ginger, grated
- For the burgers: grate the carrots and mix it well by hands or a wooden spoon until well combined.
Mixing the burger dough in a bowl.
- Form burgers and fry in a pan on medium heat in a little virgin coconut oil, on both sides for a couple minutes.
- Dressing: combine the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Taste with spices and sea salt.
- Peel the sweet potato and slice in thick slices. Bake on parchment paper in the oven until soft at 200 degree celsius.
- Roast the chickpeas on high heat in a little coconut oil and add the pressed garlic and spices. Roast a few minutes until crispy.
- Chop and slice the veggies for the burgers.
- Stack the burger as you like it and garnish with some extra chili.
- Serve and enjoy warm!
Burger made of carrots! Ready to be eaten!
Eat the rainbow and keep the rainbow inside of your soul.
I hope you have enjoyed my epic veggie burger, and wish you all a fantastic meal! Much love!
To cute to eat?! You cant resist them!
Cant get enough? You can alo find me here:
While you are still here, take your time to check out my other recipes and recent posts:
White Chocolate & Nutella Mousse Cupcakes
Cookie Dough White Chocolate Caramel & Chocolate
Ice Cream & Cookie Double Ice Cream Cookie
Nicecream: 1 ingredient ice cream
Dream cake: Vanilla & Chocolate Cream Cake
Breakfast Ideas and recipes, top 5! & Mango-Millet Porridge
Granola in 10 minutes! Recipe
PEANUT BUTTER-CHOCOLATE CUPS with roasted hazelnuts Recipe
Brownies: CHOCOLATE BROWNIES!
Coconut Ice cream Cake: Coconut Ice-Cream Bundt Cake with hot Jam and Chocolate!
Nutella only 4 basic ingredients!
Life & Inspiration:
- Diaper free Baby, how to make it possible
- How to use the only-water method for your hair
- Life changing questions
- I am a vegan mom
- Live your dreams
- How to find your inner purpose in life❤
Thank you all! ❤
I want to inspire you to live your dreams, eat delicious, wholesome, nourishing, healthy food, and keep a creative mind. We all can do that, now!❤
Health starts inside our mind.
All content and images are mine and original. If you want to share my work, you are welcome. Just remember to tag me.