The poor start of Voice makes hope for a stable Steem price in the future. The billions $ in market cap havent been enough for EOS to launch an actually acessible social network. Let see how @dan justify the poor start of Voice to the Crypto host @ivanli.
0:50 - Interview starts
1:30 - General statements about EOS
6:30 - Voice
- Why another social network?
- Freedom of speech
- Steem does not imply REAL identity (unique users)
- Mass adoption
- Problem with Steem: Bots (Icentive to cheat)
- Identity proof: ID or electricity bills
- Voice: attention auction, altering comments is higher priced than on Steem.
- Video: embedd youtube, vimeo and other plattforms.
- Block producers cant implent Voice: update to EOS 1.8 necessary
- EOS 1.8 is important to provide new users with good and free software paid by high stake owners
- EOS 1.8 first full hardfork, takes time to implement for nodes and block producers
- Update will probably take several months
- "We take our Steem content and put it into our testnet."
- Soon there will be an invite for use internal Testnet for selected applicants
- Circulating supply: 918.501.296 EOS
- Total supply: 1.015.201.302 EOS
All in all i am not very convinced. The whole point of Voice is to block bots. If you check out @taskmaster4450 you will see that distribution system of Steem becomes more balanced. I personally know alot of REAL accounts that powered up during the last year.
Human verification of Steem: Attending steemfest, take a picture with all the lovely attendees and post it. I actually enjoy that my account is NOT linked with my German ID.
Thinks dont look so dark for steem.
no need to power down.