This week, the Development team has made progress on native transaction signing, which will allow users to create new accounts and send transactions within the client without needing to authenticate separately.
Work continues on the release of the WeYouMe competitive analysis, an in depth strategic overview of the decentralized social media ecosystem, and our strategy to take it to the next level.
WeYouMe will be utilizing the STEEM codebase and making some awesome improvements on a brand new blockchain:
- Adding rewards for storing content files on IPFS.
- Adding a decentralized exchange with User Issued Assets and smartcoins.
- Building a peer to peer marketplace for product and service trading.
- Enabling Encrypted posts that you control visibility over.
- Building a better revenue model that includes better post promotion, and membership benefits
- Enabling premium content to be uploaded that charges a small micropayment to unlock
- Every STEEM power and BTS holder will receive a sharedrop of the new WYM asset.
Learn more with the WeYouMe Website, Whitepaper, Outline, and Investment thesis. Check them out here:
WeYouMe combines blockchain social media, with a decentralized exchange and a peer to peer marketplace. Create. Connect. Earn.
- WYM rewards: Every account that holds WYM for 4 weeks and is active will earn MeCoin rewards. 20% of issued MeCoin will be distributed to WYM holders, to provide a reward for ownership.
- Network revenue: WeYouMe earns revenue from promoted posts, memberships, and trading fees. Proceeds are used to autonomously buy and burn MeCoin. This increases the value of MeCoin, and benefits all ecosystem participants.
- Network Growth: WeYouMe offers incentives for new users to be introduced to the blockchain. The growth in users represents a growth in the value held in the WYM asset to access voting power and network resources.