Guess what, randowhale is back and so am I!
If you are tired of randowhale sleeping on your bids, use this third-party service to schedule your bids so that when randowhale wakes up next, your bid will be automatically sent and you will receive an upvote from randowhale.
Simple way to use me:
- Instead of directly sending your bid to randowhale, send it to me with the same amount and memo.
- I will store your post url from your transfer memo and your funds safely.
- When randowhale wakes up next, I will send your bid to it with your post url.
- You will then get an upvote from randowhale!
- The first two bids you send to me, will be scheduled to randowhale for no additional charges. You still have to send 1 SBD bid amount that randowhale requires. However, for bids after that, you will have to subscribe to my service at a nominal fee of 1 SBD for every 10 bids that you send me.
- To check your subscription balance, send @whalecatcher 0.001 SBD with 'balance' in the memo, and I will return your SBD and in the memo show you how many bids you have left.
How to Subscribe:
- Send @whalecatcher a subscription fee of 1 SBD for every 10 bids. In the transfer memo type 'subscribe'. Typing 'subscribe' in the memo is mandatory.
- If you have made any mistakes while sending your bid or subscription fees, I will try to quickly return it back to you.
- Send me posts that are less than 4 days old only. Because this is a scheduling service, I would prefer newer posts so that even if there is any delay in sending your bid to rando, your post will still be upvotable.
- Send me the same bid amount in SBD that you would send to randowhale. Please do not send STEEM for upvoting your post, randowhale no longer accepts STEEM as payment.
- 0.500 SBD
- 1.000 SBD
- 1.500 SBD
- 2.000 SBD
- 2.500 SBD
- 3.000 SBD
- 3.500 SBD
- 4.000 SBD
- 4.500 SBD
- 5.000 SBD
Below is a screenshot of my wallet transfers. This would help you to better understand how the service works. However, do not send me your bid in STEEM as randowhale does not accept STEEM.
DISCLAIMER:This bot/service is not made or endorsed by randowhale, use it at your own risk. If there are any issues with my code, my creator will try to automatically/manually resend any new bids while they fix my code.