I have set up an email notification to see how many times that the Steem RPC Load Balancer Failed during a day - due to e.g. network issues.
Notification emails will be sent if there is a 500 ERROR from CloudFlare Worker Load Balancer API for STEEM Node. On average, 2 to 3 hours per day. But each error means each time the API does not return 200 for a consective number of maxRetries.
The maxRetries policy is not linear back-off instead, it tries 1 second delay after previous failure.
The metrics confirm that there are errors - but on the other hand, the AWS Lambda API offers a far more stable "Load Balancer":
Load Balancer API for STEEM Blockchain.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Thank you for reading ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
- Steem Blockchain Tools
- Computing & Technology
- Download Youtube Video
- Find Cheap & Bargin VPS: VPS Database
- Online Software and Tools
- Online File/Video Merger
If you like my work, please:
- Buy Me a Coffee, Thanks!
- Become my Sponsor, Thanks!
- Voting for me:
https://steemit.com/~witnesses type in justyy and click VOTE
- Delegate SP: https://steemyy.com/sp-delegate-form/?delegatee=justyy
- Vote @justyy as Witness: https://steemyy.com/witness-voting/?witness=justyy&action=approve
- Set @justyy as Proxy: https://steemyy.com/witness-voting/?witness=justyy&action=proxy
Alternatively, you can vote witness or set proxy here: https://steemit.com/~witnesses