Greetings from @davinci.witness!
Thanks to @pab.ink for making this fantastic drawing!
In the past week there was a decrease in activity on steem in general. After doing a small survey among some translators it seems that most users are on holidays or have religious celebrations in their countries. This may explain the slow down in the translation activity. The good news is that we have opened a new recruiting window and by judging by the applications that we are receiving, we may be able to form new teams and add more translators to the existing ones. Remember that you can submit an application to become a translator or a language manager in the job application room on the DaVinci server. This recruiting window will be open until August 29th.
|As a witness, we are doing our best to foster the growth of smaller communities and we are delighted to help. Currently we are 113° in the witness list... don't we deserve a better position?|
DAVINCI TRANSLATION REPORT 9 - August 12 2018 -:- August 18 2018
WEEK 9 SUMMARY:
- 45 translations
- Translators have received rewards for $ 2,453.71
- LMs have received rewards for $ 374.38
- 44,698 words have been translated, with an average of 993 words per post
- Average score received to evaluate the translations is 68.13/100
- Average translation payout is $ 54.53
- Number of languages in which translations were made here are 7
- Number of translators who worked are 21
- 44,698 words were translated this week with a unit cost of $ 0.05 per word
In this table (click to enlarge) you can find averages, medians, mode, minimum and maximum values related to this weeks.
First chart show:
- Number of post (translations)
- Upvote (SUM of all % distributed)
Compared to last week:
- -22.41% Translation
- -21.08% Total score
- -20.89% Total upvote
- -15.37% Total payout
- -21.47% Words translated
Scores assigned by our LMs
Averages of the scores assigned to the translations by our LMs, the points vary from a minimum of 1 to a maximum of 4 for the following categories:
- formatting, language and overall presentation of the post
- overall value of this contribution on the open source community
- total volume of the translated text
- overall difficulty rate of the translated text (this value depends on the type of text to be translated)
- rate the semantic accuracy of the translated text
In the first chart, there is overall average score assigned per week.
In the second chart, there is average time taken to review a translation. Calculated between the date and time of publication of the post and the comment left by the LM. It is not intended as time spent in the review, but only after how long the post is reviewed.
Stay tuned for the next report!
about the development of this project.
CLICK HERE AND VOTE FOR DAVINCI.WITNESS
DAVINCI WITNESS TRAIL
DAVINCI WITNESS DISCORD SERVER