#SWE- #ENG - 1/4 Playoffs, Cosmos Samara Jul 07 2018 - 17:00 Local Time
The teams from Sweden and England will face each other in Samara next Saturday, for the quarterfinals of the 2018 World Cup in Russia. The Swedish team comes from eliminating Switzerland in the preliminary phase, while the English team beat Colombia in the last round. After reaching the World Cup without much expectation to integrate a complicated area, the Swedish team managed to qualify among the best eight to play the quarterfinals. First in their group, Janne Andersson's national team beat South Korea 1-0 and Mexico 3-0 and fell 2-1 to Germany. After two missing world championships, Sweden managed to get into the quarterfinals by tightly winning Switzerland 1-0 in the previous round. In order to be among the four best selected in the world in Russia, the blue and gold dresses arrive in search of the bump in their fourth game of the World Cup. After having been eliminated four times in a row in the knockout round, the English national team was fired in the first round in Brazil 2014. After four years of reconstruction, with Gareth Southgate as the new coach, the Three Lions managed to advance again to the quarterfinals. of the end of a World Cup, what they did not achieve from Italy 1990. In their group they were second, after beating Tunisia 2-1, beating Panama 6-1 and falling 1-0 with Belgium. In a close match of the last 16, they beat Colombia on penalties after drawing one. With Harry Kane as the flag and scorer of the World Cup, England is looking to rediscover its rich football history in Russia.
How to Participate
1. The dynamics are extremely simple, Choose the matches and just have to predict and write the result of the game in the 90 reglamentary minutes in the comments. For example: Sweden 1-2 England
2. If a game goes to extension or penalty shots, not is considered a winner, since the prediction of the result is based on the 90 reglamentary minutes.
3. 15 minutes before each game no more predictions will be taken into account.
4. You Follow the accounts: @steem-bounty, @knircky and @jmhb85.
1. The reward of this publication will be reflected in the comments through the @steem-bounty account.
2. The reward will be given through votes from the creator of the reward.
1. Only one result per user is allowed.
2. No votes are allowed in the comments.
3. If an abuse of the rewards system @steem-bounty is detected, the user will be sent to the blacklist and will not receive more rewards.
Support our witness
Thank you very much for your attention and we hope you will vote for us as witness!
In order to do so you can go to:
And enter the "steem-bounty" account into the text field and click vote.
Or use steem-connect to vote directly for us as Steem witness!