#RUS- #CRO - 1/4 Playoffs, Fisht Sochi Jul 07 2018 - 21:00 Local Time
The teams of Russia and Croatia will face each other in Sochi, for the quarterfinals of the World Cup. The locals were among the eight best selected in the World Cup after surprisingly eliminating Spain on penalties, while the Croatians beat the same way to Denmark in the previous phase. Hosting the 2018 World Cup was very good for Russia, which is achieving its best participation in the competition in history (since it began to compete as such in 1994). Without great individual flashes, the squad in charge of Stanislav Cherchésov managed to maintain a solid team with few fissures that was among the best eight of this World Cup. In the group stage they thrashed Saudi Arabia 5-0 and also beat Egypt 3-1, before suffering a hard fall against Uruguay 3-0. In the last 16 they beat Spain, against all odds. After equalizing 1-1 in the 120 minutes of play, in those that were clearly inferior but remained unbreakable in the defensive zone, they prevailed in penalties. The miracle of Russia maintains as its main argument the fact to be located in the most accessible part of the World Cup, although to stay alive they must overcome a rival of greater hierarchy. Despite facing the locals, the Croatians arrive in better conditions and are candidates to win the match of the quarterfinals. In a great World Cup, the national team commanded by Zlatko Dalic was first classified in his area after winning 2-0 against Nigeria, 3-0 against Argentina and 2-1 against Iceland. With perfect score, advanced to the last 16 to cross with Denmark, which he won on penalties after tying in one during the game. Without shining in their last game, the good game prevailed in this World Cup with a selection of top players like Luka Modric, Ivan Rakitic and Mario Mandzukic. Croatia travels to Sochi with the illusion of ending the dream of the locals, in a match in which it goes as a favorite.
How to Participate
1. The dynamics are extremely simple, Choose the matches and just have to predict and write the result of the game in the 90 reglamentary minutes in the comments. For example: Russia 1-2 Croatia
2. If a game goes to extension or penalty shots, not is considered a winner, since the prediction of the result is based on the 90 reglamentary minutes.
3. 15 minutes before each game no more predictions will be taken into account.
4. You Follow the accounts: @steem-bounty, @knircky and @jmhb85.
1. The reward of this publication will be reflected in the comments through the @steem-bounty account.
2. The reward will be given through votes from the creator of the reward.
1. Only one result per user is allowed.
2. No votes are allowed in the comments.
3. If an abuse of the rewards system @steem-bounty is detected, the user will be sent to the blacklist and will not receive more rewards.
Support our witness
Thank you very much for your attention and we hope you will vote for us as witness!
In order to do so you can go to:
And enter the "steem-bounty" account into the text field and click vote.
Or use steem-connect to vote directly for us as Steem witness!