#CRO- #ENG - Semifinal Stage, Moscow Jul 11 2018 - 21:00 Local Time
The Russian World Cup 2018 will have a 100% European final and England (W4, L1, a triumph on penalties) will be measured against Croatia (W5, two wins on penalties) seeking to exceed all expectations to get into the decisive game of the contest. The winner of this match will play against the winner of the other semifinal who will star in France and Belgium. Croatia continues to perform in great form and comes to eliminate the host, Russia, in the quarterfinals. After allowing only one goal against in the group stage, where he left on the road to Argentina, Nigeria and Iceland, the Balkan cast surpassed Denmark (round of 16) and Russia (quarterfinals). These last two matches were defined by definitions from the penalty point. On the other hand, those led by Gareth Southgate reached the semifinals after a surprising 2-0 victory against Sweden. The Three Lions have only lost one of their last 16 games and also has 11 goals in favor so far in the contest. This is a particularly effective team in set-piece situations, since eight of their 11 goals in Russia 2018 have come through that route. These two teams have faced each other seven times in all competitions and England has the advantage as it records four victories over Croatia's two and a draw. The last game between the two was in 2009 and ended with England's triumph 5-1; the duel corresponded to the qualifiers for the 2010 World Cup. Will Croatia's defense work well after playing 120 minutes against Russia, considering that they will face the "kings" of the set pieces? Or will Croatia manage to draw inspiration from his 3-2 victory against the English in 2007?
How to Participate
1. The dynamics are extremely simple, Choose the matches and just have to predict and write the result of the game in the 90 reglamentary minutes in the comments. For example: France 0-2 Belgium
2. If a game goes to extension or penalty shots, not is considered a winner, since the prediction of the result is based on the 90 reglamentary minutes.
3. 15 minutes before each game no more predictions will be taken into account.
4. You Follow the accounts: @steem-bounty, @knircky and @jmhb85.
1. The reward of this publication will be reflected in the comments through the @steem-bounty account.
2. The reward will be given through votes from the creator of the reward.
1. Only one result per user is allowed.
2. No votes are allowed in the comments.
3. If an abuse of the rewards system @steem-bounty is detected, the user will be sent to the blacklist and will not receive more rewards.
Support our witness
Thank you very much for your attention and we hope you will vote for us as witness!
In order to do so you can go to:
And enter the "steem-bounty" account into the text field and click vote.
Or use steem-connect to vote directly for us as Steem witness!